Mobile Monitor Technologies (MMT) announced a new mobile monitor at CES. Read on for details!
Have you ever wished that you could have a second monitor to go with you on the road? MMT has exactly that! They announced the Monitor2Go at CES this week.
MMT Intros Mobile Display for Apple Devices, Smart Phones, Tablets and Notebooks
Innovative Design Encases Apple’s iPad2 and works with other Mobile Devices
LAS VEGAS, Nev. and BOSTON, Mass., January 10, 2012 – CES 2012 – Mobile Monitor Technologies (MMT), innovator and maker of the world’s first mobile display, introduced a product at the CES 2012 Showstoppers Media Event that extends the share, work, and watch capabilities of portable displays beyond notebooks and PCs, across the universe of mobile devices.
“Our Field Monitor Pro, which launched and defined the world’s portable display category, was a huge success for business professionals and consumers alike,” said Larry Pensack, President of MMT. “It is used widely for business applications and general multi-tasking, while many also enjoy it for larger screen viewing of movies, videos, and photos. Now, Monitor2Go adds those benefits, and more, to mobile devices.”
Share – Rotate Monitor2Go’s 15.6″ HD+ screen to share bright, vivid presentations, videos, games, apps, and more.
Work – Eliminate squinting and hunching over a small screen, with nearly triple the screen real estate of the average tablet. For the notebook, Monitor2Go will extend or mirror the screen for up to 30 percent more productivity as compared to single screen computing.
Watch – Connect any phone or media player with HDMI, and you’ve got a mobile theater. Movies, TV shows, home video and photo slideshows in crisp HD wherever you go.
• 15.6″ HD+ (1600 x 900) screen
• One inch thick, under three pounds, yet fully protected aluminum and ABS construction
• HDMI input, USB mini-B input and two spare USB A inputs
• Works with all USB Windows and Mac laptops and desktops
• Daisy chain up to 6 Monitor2Gos through DisplayLink USB virtual graphics
• Works with HDMI devices – tablets, smart phones, DVD players and more
• Carry, protect, and locks the iPad2
• 180 degree screen pivot and rotation, with landscape and portrait modes
• Audio jack output for speakers and headphones when using HDMI input
• Optional numeric keypad/trackpad accessory
• Optional VESA mounting bracket for wall hanging
Availability and Pricing
Monitor2Go and a new model of the popular Field Monitor Pro will be available in early Q2 of 2012 with list prices under $300. To preorder, visit http://www.mmt2.com.
Massachusetts-based Mobile Monitor Technologies, LLC (MMT) (http://www.mmt2.com) specializes in lightweight durable portable displays for mobile professionals and consumers. MMT’s industry’s first, Field Monitor Pro, has enabled thousands of professionals to enjoy the productivity benefits of dual displays while out of their offices. With MMT’s latest entries, mobile device users also can enjoy the share, work, and watch benefits of portable displays at work, on the road, and at home.