Raxco have just released version 12.5 build 309 of their PefectDisk software.
PerfectDisk 12.5 is now available. This new release is free to all PerfectDisk 12 users. PerfectDisk 12.5 is free to all licensed PerfectDisk 12 users – even if you are not on Support & Upgrade Protection. If you are a licensed PerfectDisk 12 user, you are entitled to PerfectDisk 12.5 at no charge.
- Updated group policy administrative template files (.adm, .admx, .adml).
- Setting of the next run date in scheduling has been fixed.
- Modified “About” dialog.
- Scheduling in PD 12.5 Professional (Consumer version) has been updated to enable emptying the recycle bin and deleting of temporary files.
- Fixed a problem in saving settings in Hyper-V Guest and vSphere Guest.
- Fixed crashes caused by port scanning software (GFI LanGuard and Nessus).
- Improved performance on startup and on saving of global settings.
- Corrected the startup time for schedules created immediately after system restart.
- Corrected positioning of windows created outside the visible screen surface.
- Fixed SSD drive detection in virtual environments.
- Improved progress bars and logging for PerfectDisk Exchange.
- Fixed an issue detecting IDE drives in vSphere Guest.