Watch, record & rewind live TV anywhere in the world on your Apple or Android device with PCTV’s affordable nanoStick Solo.
· Freeview USB DVB-T tuner for sub £33
· Pocket-sized DVB-T experience for everyone
· Works with iPad, iPhone and Android Devices
· Competition units available
How would you like to watch Freeview TV anywhere in the world for less than £50, with no additional subscriptions needed? PCTV’s compact and ultra light nanoStick Solo makes it possible. Watch, record and rewind live-TV, all with your iPad, iPhone or Android* device, no matter where you are in the world. It couldn’t be simpler.
Control your TV
Use the clever DistanTV and TVCenter 6.4 software, bundled for free with the stick, to take full control of your TV remotely. Stream live programs to your Smartphone or Tablet and even schedule TV recordings, timeshift or rewind live-TV, all from your device over the internet. With the festive season upon us, why worry about missing your favourite program? Via the internet, you can watch your favourite TV with the nanoStick Solo anywhere in the world.
The PCTV nanoStick Solo (73e SE), a USB digital terrestrial TV (DVB-T) tuner, also comes with a mini rod-antenna and is certified for Windows Vista and Windows 7. With its ultra-sensitive receiver technology, TV reception is guaranteed even in areas with poor signal strength. With its compact housing and a protective slider, this is the perfect accessory to make travelling just that little bit better. The PCTV nanoStick Solo also works with PCs, laptops, netbooks and Macs.
* Android 2.2 or later
· Compact and ultra-sensitive tuner hardware
· Good DVB-T reception – even with weak signal
· Compact hardware design with integrated slider
· Includes mini rod antenna
· Compatible with Windows® Media Center
All-new TVCenter 6 software
· Watch TV wherever you are
· Follow your favourite TV shows in full-screen or a freely scalable window
· Use Timeshift to stop and rewind live TV
· Watch and record TV directly to your hard disk (in MPEG-1 or MPEG-2)
· Best system performance to run smoothly even on Netbooks
· Integrated EPG and ultra-fast teletext (where available)
DistanTV for Windows
· Enjoy TV on your iPhone, iPad. Android device (2.2 or newer), your Mac, tablet or PC at home
· Stream live TV to your iPhone, iPad. Android device (2.2 or newer) or your Mac while travelling – via Wi-Fi or UMTS
· Stream live TV to multiple PC’s inside your home network
Great program guide
· Use TV Digital OnGuide software and the experience of Europe’s largest TV editorial staff to find your favourite TV shows and schedule recordings3
· Microsoft® Windows 7® or Windows Vista with latest Service Pack, 1 GB RAM
· Or Windows XP (32 bits) with latest Service Pack, 512 MB RAM
· PC with 2.6 GHz multi-core processor
· Graphics and sound controllers with support for DirectX® 9 or higher
· Free USB 2.0 compatible port
· Hard disk with 5 GB free space (for Time shifting and TV recordings)
· CD/DVD drive (for the software installation)
· Internet connection for DistanTV streaming, software updates and activations
· TV standard: Digital terrestrial DVB-T (MPEG-2, optional MPEG-4 AVC2 / H.2642)
· Tuning range 174~862 MHz
· Channel bandwidth 7, 8 MHz
· Antenna input: IEC, 75 Ohm
· Interface: USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed)
TV Recording Formats
· MPEG-1 (off-line trans-coding)
· MPEG-2 transport stream
1 DVB-T radio is not available in all regions.
2 HDTV is a free option available for online activation; HDTV may not be transmitted via DVB-T in your region!
3 30 days trial period of editorial content with paid upgrade to 12
months subscription; after expiration free editorial EPG content for up to 3 days in advance (depending on TV station) and free broadcasted content for up to 7 days in advance