Apple has today released iTunes version 10.5.2.
What’s new in iTunes 10.5.2
iTunes 10.5.2 includes several improvements for iTunes Match and fixes an audio distortion problem when playing or importing certain CDs.
iTunes 10.5.1 included:
• iTunes Match. Store your entire music library in iCloud, including music you’ve imported from CDs, and enjoy your collection anywhere, anytime, on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, computer or Apple TV.
• iTunes in the Cloud. iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, anytime, at no additional cost.
• Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your Mac, PC and iOS devices.
• Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music, TV, app and book purchases again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.
• Sync with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 5.
• Wi-Fi Syncing. Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iTunes anytime they’re both on the same Wi-Fi network.
You can download the latest version directly from the Apple website, or from your installed copy of iTunes.