Would you like to connect your DisplayPort or Mini-DisplayPort device to an HDMI monitor, well actually two simultaneous HDMI monitors? Then take a look at the new Dual HDMI Output Adaptors from ZOTAC.
- New ZOTAC DisplayPort to Dual HDMI and mini-DisplayPort to Dual HDMI adaptors
- Transform DisplayPort or mini-DisplayPort outputs to dual HDMI outputs
- Supports two simultaneous displays with resolutions up to 1920×1080 each
- Spanned resolution up to 3840×1080
- Compatible with native DisplayPort and mini-DisplayPort interfaces
- Compatible with notebooks, desktops with integrated and discrete graphics
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world’s largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, announced the ZOTAC DisplayPort to Dual HDMI and mini-DisplayPort to Dual HDMI adaptors designed to double display output capabilities on desktops and notebooks.
The ZOTAC Dual HDMI adaptors transform native DisplayPort and mini-DisplayPort outputs from notebooks, desktops – graphics cards and integrated graphics – to dual HDMI outputs. The HDMI outputs are capable of resolutions up to 1920×1080 per port for a combined spanned resolution of 3840×1080 with the ZOTAC Dual HDMI adaptors.
“Multiple monitors are becoming quite popular for day-to-day tasks. Users can expand their system to triple displays by combining a laptop display, dual display-capable graphics card or motherboard with a ZOTAC Dual HDMI adaptor,” said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The ZOTAC Dual HDMI adaptors are completely passive and do not require additional cabling for power – just plug the DisplayPort or mini-DisplayPort cables into the adaptor and instantly have two 1080p capable HDMI outputs.”Learn more about the ZOTAC mini-DisplayPort to Dual HDMI Adaptor Learn more about the ZOTAC DisplayPort to Dual HDMI Adaptor