Bohemia Interactive, the award-winning independent Czech development studio, announces the release of the turn-based close-combat strategy game Arma Tactics to compatible IOS devices.
Following on from the highly successful launch of Arma Tactics on NVIDIA Tegra HD devices, Bohemia Interactive is delighted to announce that Arma Tactics will now launch on compatible IOS systems and is available from Apple’s iTunes Store (£4.99 /£2.99).
Arma Tactics takes the best from the popular strategy genre… and goes mobile. The finest assets used in the critically acclaimed Arma series on PC now come to life on the Apple IOS platform, in one of the best looking mobile games to date.
Arma Tactics is a turn-based close-combat strategy game, where the player takes control of a four-member Special Forces team. There are no given strategies, rails to move on, or paths to follow; it‘s up to the player to decide how he will play through both the story-driven missions and generated missions with randomized objectives. Whether using stealth or a more direct approach, players will need to use their strategic thinking and use both basic and advanced weaponry while facing many different opponents – ranging from unorganized local militia to smart and skilled mercenaries.
iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 6.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
With highly re-playable missions, weapons to unlock and whole campaigns to be regularly added, Arma Tactics offers many hours of intense ever-changing action.
- Explore highly detailed battlefield environments that come to life with sophisticated particle systems and post-process effects
- See your men come to life with realistic animations captured by a powerful motion-capture solution
- Lead them through a thrilling single player campaign or improve your skills in generated missions
- Gather experience points to level up your characters, upgrade weapons and unlock special equipment
- Choose your difficulty – we make sure the game is fun to play for both casual players and hardcore gamers
- Take part in challenging special game modes
- Play as you like – by touching your screen or by using gamepad controls