We recently reviewed the NOW TV box powered by Sky, and now it’s your chance to win one as we have two to give away.
Available now from nowtv.com, the compact and easy-to-use box connects your TV wirelessly to the internet. Once connected, homes with the NOW TV box will enjoy convenient and contract-free access to BBC iPlayer, Demand 5, BBC News App and Sky News, plus NOW TV – offering instant access to Sky Sports and Sky Movies. They can also access other popular online services such as Facebook and Spotify – all delivered over broadband to the big screen TV.
The NOW TV Box will let people access:
- Sky Sports: Experience the best sporting action from Sky Sports with the Sky Sports Day Pass. In the next month alone, sports fans can enjoy the climax of The Ashes series, the return of the Premier League and Football League, Formula 1® Belgium Grand Prix™, the start of Andy Murray’s defence of the US Open title and much more, across 6 channels all for just £9.99 a day.
- Sky Movies: Sign up for a Sky Movies Pass to access hundreds of films from Sky Movies – the UK’s most popular subscription service – including more of the latest and biggest movies 12 months before Netflix or LOVEFiLM Instant. New customers can also take advantage of a 30 day free trial of the Sky Movies Pass and enjoy the likes of Skyfall, The Dark Knight Rises and Argo in the next month.
- Sky News: Stay up-to-date with all the latest breaking news from Sky News. Access a 24/7 live feed of Sky News’ award-winning coverage including all breaking news from home and abroad, as well as dedicated business, political and entertainment coverage. In addition, catch up on specific stories at any time of the day via an exclusive on demand news library.
- BBC iPlayer: The BBC’s popular video on-demand service which received 2.32bn programme requests in 2012 gives you the option to catch up on your favourite BBC programmes when you want to – and now on your TV set through the NOW TV Box.
- BBC News app: Giving viewers access to BBC news reports, interviews and videos at the touch of a button on their TV.
- Demand 5: Catch-up on a wide selection of Channel 5 shows for at least 7 days after they first broadcast.
- Spotify, Facebook and flickr: Listen to music, catch up with friends and even share your photos all through your TV set.
What you have to do to win
So we have three copies to give away of this rare special edition for the PlayStation 3, and you have to do a few things in order to be entered, but I think you will agree it’s worth it!
2 – Click here or click on the Contact Us link at the top of any page and confirm tell us what we scored it
3 – If you follow us and retweet this contest on Twitter using #NOWTVBox as well as as liking us on Facebook you will get an extra chance to win for each entry
Usual contest rules apply, and the two winners will be selected at random and will each get a NOW TV box sent to them (please note this doesn’t include a subscription to NOW TV). You can enter as many times as you like, but only one entry per day will be accepted. This contest is open to anyone in the UK, so sorry to anyone outside of the UK!
The contest closes Sunday 18th August, so good luck.
Good luck and thanks to our friends at NOW TV.