SEGA have released the specs for the PC version of Total War: Rome II and you are going to need a lot of hard drive space.
- OS: XP/ Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor:2 GHz Intel Dual Core processor / 2.6 GHz Intel Single Core processor
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Graphics:512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible card (shader model 3, vertex texture fetch support).
- Hard Drive: 35 GB HD space
- Screen Resolution: 1024×768
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor:2nd Generation Intel Core i5 processor (or greater)
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Graphics:1024 MB DirectX 11 compatible graphics card.
- Hard Drive:35 GB HD space
- Screen Resolution: 1920×1080
As well as releasing the specs, they have also created a vast panoramic screenshot of the Battle of The Nile, complete with bellowing war-elephants, thundering Ballista and terrifying camel-charges, as the armies of Ptolemy and Caesar clash on Egypt’s shores. You can view this 30000×4087 behemoth here on the Panoramic hub page.
Total War: Rome II will be available September 3rd 2013.