The demonic first person shooter Painkiller Hell & Damnation is out now on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
The game features 14 adrenaline fuelled levels with four intense boss levels, and one level exclusive to each platform that can only be defeated with the use of the devastating and unique arsenal of weapons.
Players assume the role of Daniel Garner who has been put in the unenviable position of being the toy of darkness and light to fight his way past hordes of demons and fiends. The only question is: will he be able to stop the powerful creatures that stand in his way so that he can be reunited with his wife Catherine?
The game features include:
· A modern remake of the Classic shooters, Painkiller and Battle Out Of Hell
· 14 adrenaline filled levels, including 4 Boss levels
· One map exclusively for the Playstation 3 console and one designed exclusively for the Xbox 360
· Over 30 of the nastiest, darkest creatures from Hell
· Devastating and unique arsenal of weapons
· Singleplayer and Co-operative Campaigns spread across 4 Chapters
· PvP and PvE Multiplayer modes
· The soundtrack is forged in the same furnace as the weapons: heavy metal
· Powered by Unreal Engine 3
· NO Kill-streak bonuses or airstrikes
· NO auto-heal
· NO AK-47, NO M16 or that sort of sh*t; just a healthy dose of 666 calibre weapons!
Painkiller Hell & Damnation is out now for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC priced from around £14.99 to £24.99.
Stay tuned for our review shortly.