Spicy Horse Games announced today a cosplay contest seeking the world’s best cosplayer to appear in the work-in-progress Kickstarter pitch video for Alice: Otherlands, the still-in-negotiations successor to the American McGee’s Alice series.
One lucky winner will be flown to Shanghai, China in June of 2013 to appear in a video shoot for the Kickstarter campaign, though all entrants should ensure they have plenty of time to secure a visa for a trip to China.
The full instructions are:
• Send only one image of yourself dressed as Alice – preferably in her “classic” blue and white dress.
• Image should capture the entire costume from black hair to boot heels.
• Image should be no larger than 2MB. Save in JPG, GIF, or PNG format.
• Send via email to email@example.com
• Include name, age, country of origin, contact information, and a brief introduction of yourself
• All Submissions due by 5/20/2013
The full requirements are:
• Must be able to travel to Shanghai, China during June 2013 for the video shoot
• This means: Must have a passport, be of legal age to travel, and have the time to obtain a travel visa.
• Must speak English (to read lines for the video).
• Failure to abide by these guidelines will result in disqualification.
This contest in no way guarantees that Alice: Otherlands will enter production or succeed in its planned Kickstarter campaign as negotiations may still stall or fall through.
For more information, visit the Alice: Otherlands Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/AliceOtherlands?fref=ts
And if you do enter let us know!