Today saw Apple an update to iMovie for iOS, taking it to version 1.4.1.
Make beautiful HD movies anywhere with iMovie, the fast and fun moviemaking app that puts everything you need to tell your story at your fingertips. Browse and play projects in the Marquee view. Create Hollywood-style trailers or sophisticated home movies in minutes. And share your finished projects with the world – right from iMovie.
What’s New in Version 1.4.1
• Improves reliability when sending photos from iPhoto to iMovie
• Resolves an issue that could affect photos in projects and trailers after restoring from a backup
• Improves overall stability
Included in Version 1.4
• Three new trailers — Adrenaline, Coming of Age, and Teen
• Add photos to any trailer and have them automatically animate with the Ken Burns effect
• On iPad, open the Precision Editor to create split audio edits
• Play clips in the Video Browser before adding them to your project
• Create a slideshow by sharing photos from iPhoto for iOS
• Tap the help icon to display Coaching tips
• 1080p HD upload resolution is now available for sharing to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and CNN iReport
• Audio recordings captured in a project now appear in the Audio Browser for easy access