DVBLink product suite for PowerPC-based Synology NAS models is out of beta and is given the release status!
DVBLink product suite for Synology NAS turns your Synology NAS into a personal video recorder. With the support for satellite (DVB-S/S2), Cable (DVB-C and QAM), terrestrial (DVB-T/T2 and ATSC) and IPTV reception DVBLink TV Server will record your favorite TV programs in original quality directly to a hard disk of your Synology NAS and distribute live and recorded TV throughout your house.
DVBLink TV Server makes sure that you never miss your favorite programs again – browse the EPG and manage timer recordings while you are on the go using free DVBLink apps for iOS, Android and WinPhone mobile devices.
Functionality at a glance
- Record your favorite TV programs in original quality directly to a NAS hard disk
- Access live and recorded TV content in your home network on hardware and software DLNA clients (DLNA-enabled TVs, PlayStation3, WD Live TV etc.)
- Watch live and recorded TV using DVBLink XBMC addon for XBMC running on Windows, Linux or Mac platforms
- Watch live and recorded TV programs on your Boxee Box using DVBLink Boxee client
- Watch live and recorded TV on your iPad or iPhone using a compatible DLNA client
- Stream live and recorded TV to PCs, running Windows MediaCenter
- Browse EPG and manage timer recordings while you are on the go using free DVBLink apps for iOS, Android, WinPhone mobile devices and feature-rich web interface
- Get the most complete program information for your TV channels – program information from the TV stream, xmltv feed or a premium EPG services of Digiguide, EpgData.com or TimeFor.TV
Supported Synology PowerPC NAS models:
*DSM 4.0 or higher is required
Learn more from the DVBLogic website.