If you are playing the Crysis 3 beta then you might want to update your AMD Catalyst Software Suite which is now at version 13.2 beta 3.
AMD Catalyst 13.2 Beta 3 for Windows:
- Improves performance up to 15% in high MSAA cases for the Crysis 3 beta release
- Future updates will be made to AMD Catalyst 13.2 Beta to further improve performance in Crysis 3 for both single GPU and CrossFire configurations
- Significantly improves latency performance in Skyrim, Boderlands 2, and Guild Wars 2
- Improves single GPU performance up to 50% for DmC Devil May Cry
- Improves CrossFire performance up to 10% for Crysis 2
- Resolves Texture flickering seen in DirectX9.0c applications.
The AMD Catalyst 13.2 Beta 3 driver can be downloaded from the following links: