If you play Guild Wars 2, there is a new updated called Flame and Frost: Prelude which starts today.
In the first update of the new year, players will be treated to a number of new features, including:
• A new storyline will play out over the coming months, one that all players can enjoy
• New achievement currency for daily/monthly achievements and new items you can buy with the new currency. There will also be rotating daily achievements every day of the week
• Guesting to allow playing with friends on different worlds.
• One Week, Two-Team PvP Tournaments and a new PvP Map permanently added to the rotation
• Several more game improvements and balancing enhancements
The sky falls and the ground shakes in the lands of the north. Charr and norn refugees crawl from the wreckage of their homes in the Wayfarer Foothills and Diessa Plateau, struggling to find shelter in the south. The call goes out for volunteers to assist the victims in this time of need, when earth and sky seem to have become the enemy…
Flame and Frost: Prelude is the prologue to a multi-stage narrative that will bring big changes to Guild Wars 2 in the months to come.Check out our review of Guild Wars 2
Are you playing Guild Wars 2? Let us know by leaving a comment below.