Apple has just released iOS 5.1.1 and it’s bug fixes galore.
This is what is in the update:
- Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut.
- Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks.
- Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances.
- Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List.
- Fixes an issue where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be displayed after successful purchase.
Download the update from your iOS device now.