If you have the Kinect Sports: Season Two game for the Xbox 360, then you can get a free add-on for it called Challenge Pack #1.
“Kinect Sports: Season Two” Serves up Free Game Add-On to Separate the Pros from the Rookies
Launching Nov. 7, “Kinect Sports: Season Two Challenge Pack #1,” sponsored by Braun, brings six heart-thumping, sweat-inducing activities to elevate your game and inspire competitive fun for the whole family
Players, take your mark. The teams from Rare and Big Park Games today unveiled “Kinect Sports: Season Two Challenge Pack #1,” a free game add-on sponsored by Braun, and the first of our monthly updates for “Kinect Sports: Season Two.” Available Nov. 7 on Xbox LIVE Marketplace, “Challenge Pack #1” stirs up friendly competition in the living room with six new Challenge Play activities, helping eager athletes hone their athletic prowess on the field, green, court, slopes and even the dart board.
Invest sweat equity in all six new sports featured in “Kinect Sports: Season Two” through new exciting activities available in Quick Play and Challenge Play, allowing you to compete with your friends and family either in your living room or send a challenge over Xbox LIVE for friends to tackle later:
· Baseball: Frantic Fielder – Oil up your mitt and get ready for action! “Frantic Fielder” for Baseball gives all new meaning to playing catch. Fielding an endless stream of balls from a lineup of mascots tests everything from hand-eye coordination to speed. The more you catch the harder it gets – three misses and you’re OUT!
· Darts: Smart Shot – Exercise the brain and throwing arm simultaneously with “Smart Shot” for Darts. If hitting the bulls-eye wasn’t challenge enough, try competing against the clock with mathematical puzzles that require a sharp mind and even sharper aim.
· Football: Crazy Kicker – As the star kicker in “Crazy Kicker” for Football, you’ll discover the challenge of making a 40-yard field goal with all eyes watching. Account for factors like distance and wind to line up your shot perfectly and score! The crowd and mascots will cheer you on with every amazing goal.
· Golf: Champion Chip – “Champion Chip” for Golf takes the short game to a new level. Chip shots become increasingly challenging from different surfaces, distances, and with natural obstacles like wind steering the course.
· Skiing: Cool Ringings – Swoosh down the slopes with a license for speed, dodging mascots and ringing the cowbells for extra points in “Cool Ringings” for Skiing. Five different courses help players build their ski legs just in time for ski season.
· Tennis: Rapid Returner – Breaking a sweat is easy with “Rapid Returner” for Tennis, where mascots serve up a variety of zingers at increasing speeds to the forehand, backhand, net and baseline. If you’re looking for the ultimate Tennis training game, grab your racquet for and get ready for action.
New game add-ons will be made available each and every month through Spring 2012, with each release including some kind of free content to keep you on the field and in the game. Stay tuned for more details on additional challenges, features and even a whole new sport coming next year!