20) Just Click “OK” for the next box.
21) Just click “Close” for the “System Properties”
22) Once you hit the “Close” button you will be prompted to restart the server. DO NOT CLICK ON THE “RESTART NOW” OPTION, Instead click the “Restart Later” Button. Now Exit the other boxes until you have to the “Personalization” part of the WHS 2011 setup.
23) From there enter your Server Name, Password, and Password Hint and click on “Next”.
PLEASE NOTE – This will be the only time you will be able to change not only your workgroup name but the server name as well. Once the installation has completed the changes are permanent unless you remove the certificate authority but that will end up breaking your home server functionality.
24) When asked for Windows Update status click on “Do not do Updates Now” (This will be turned on manually latter) and click next.
25) The Home Server will proceed with installation and reboot in a couple of minutes.
26) Wait approximately 10 to 15 minutes while the installation continues.
27) Once the installation has completed click “closed”