It’s time for another one of our UWHS giveaways. This time, our friends at Proxure have given us a 150 GB KeepVault Pro Account for a whole year. That’s a $569 prize!
This new version includes:
- Backward compatible with existing KeepVault storage accounts
- New platform support for Windows Home Server 2011 (code name Vail), Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials (code name Aurora) and Windows Storage Server (code name Breckenridge)
- Protect multiple versions of files (pro version only). Retain, at a minimum, the most recent 5 versions of your files. KeepVault will automatically prune, and free your storage space, of older file versions. KeepVault will never automatically prune a file younger than 24 hours old.
- 256bit encryption (pro version only, the standard version continues to use 128bit encryption)
- Updated web.keepvault.com download portal. Easier navigation. Faster downloads. Restore multiple versions of any protected files from any browser on any network connected device.
- Administrate your storage pool. Allocate storage “sub-buckets” for family, friends, and co-workers (pro version only). Log into the KeepVault portal administrate your storage http://business.keepvault.com
- Optimized file deletion process. Much quicker to delete old files and folders from your storage account
- File queue viewer. Prioritize your files. View, order, and delete files before they are protected
- New OSX Mac Client for KeepVault Connector
- Small bug fixes and updates
And how do you win this prize?
Click the link below and start a trial with the new KeepVault Pro v4. All new trials started using the link this week will automatically be entered, and at the end of the week, KeepVault will select one lucky winner!
How simple is that?Win a KeepVault Pro 150GB Account for a Year
The giveaway is open until Sunday 17th April 2011, and we will announce the winner here on the site early next week.
Good luck and thank you to Proxure for the prize.