Want a faster way to connect to your Windows Home Server 2011 then the standard web interface? Install Windows Live Mesh 2011 directly on your 2011 WHS and get connected to your Windows Home Server 2011 quickly and easily. Read on to find out more about Live Mesh 2011.
Windows Live Mesh 2011
Live Mesh 2011 is a great tool for accessing your Windows 7 systems remotely. You can also install it on your Windows Home Server 2011.
Download Windows Live Mesh 2011 at:
Windows Live Essentials 2011 requires the following:
- Operating system: 32- or 64-bit version of Windows 7, or Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 and the Platform Update for Windows Vista, or Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2008 with Service Pack 2 and the Platform Update for Windows Server 2008.
- Processor: 1.6 GHz or higher
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM or higher
- Resolution: 1024 × 576 minimum
- Internet connection: Online services require dial-up or high-speed Internet access (provided separately—local or long-distance charges may apply). High-speed Internet access is recommended for some features.
- Graphics card: Windows Live Movie Maker requires a graphics card that supports DirectX 9 or higher and Shader Model 2 or higher.
Check out this short installation and demonstration of Windows Live Mesh 2011 on your WHS 2011.
You can also connect to your devices through the Windows Live website.
Windows Live Mesh 2011 can save you time and frustration when connecting to your Windows Home Server 2011.