The Arc Series
The new Fractal Design Arc Series of cases create a niche of their own; a combination of stellar performance and cooling options with stylish, minimalistic looks and an overall understated elegance.
- Stylish, minimalistic front panel with alu-look
- Optimized for performance, massive cooling and water cooling support
- A total of 8(!) fan slots (2x 140mm in front, 3x 120/140 in top, 1x 120/140 in bottom, 1x 120/140 in rear, 1x 140/180mm in side panel)
- 3x 140mm fans included (1x in front, 1x in rear and 1x in top)
- Support for dual 120mm radiator in top, even thicker radiators up to 60mm in thickness
- 8x white painted HDD trays, with silicone mounting
- Upper HDD cage is removable and rotatable
- USB3 support in front panel
- Excellent cable routing and cable routing covers
- Easily removable front panel with clip on fan slots
- Extra, vertically mounted expansion slot, suitable for fan controllers or non-input expansion cards
Fans and Power Supplies
And it is not just PC cases that Fractal produce – they also have fans and power supplies.
Thank you again to Fractal for hosting the meeting and look out for some UWHS hands-on reviews shortly, along with much more information on these very cool cases.
One of the things that really stuck out was that you could easily move items in the cases around – for example, if you have very little room in the case because of longer graphics cards, you can move around the hard drive bays. May not seem like much but believe me when you had issues in the past with fitting everything in a case, and then having to leave something out because it doesn’t quite fit, something like this is a fantastic idea.
You can learn more about Fractal Design and see more of their products on their website.