A few weeks ago we reported that the newest version of the disk defragmentation software Diskeeper 2010 for Windows Home Server was now available.
Well, its also been a little while since we did a giveaway, and you know how much we love to give things away here at Using Windows Home Server, so we have arranged with our very good friends at Diskeeper to giveaway 5, yes 5, full copies of Diskeeper 2010 for Windows Home Server worth $59.95 each.
So what do you have to do this time to win a copy?
Well, its simple. Just got to our forums and just tell us what you want for Christmas (and try to make it something fun and interesting!).
Click here to be taken directly to the correct forum.
The closing date is Friday 11th December, and I will announce the winners on the site on Saturday 12th. The 5 winners will be picked at random.
Good luck, and keep checking out Using Windows Home Server for more giveaways soon.
Diskeeper 2010 HomeServer edition key features and benefits:
- New! IntelliWrite™ fragmentation prevention technology: a major advancement in system speed and efficiency.IntelliWrite prevents up to 85% of the fragmentation every system suffers from. It intelligently writes contiguous files to the disk so system resources are not wasted creating fragmentation. The results? A whole new level of system speed and efficiency beyond what can be achieved with defragmentation alone.
- Gain unlimited defrag volume size capacity. Terabyte Volume Engine™ technology has the necessary horsepower to quickly and thoroughly defrag even the largest drives and volumes found on today’s powerful home servers.
- Eliminate rapid fragmentation build-up. InvisiTasking® technology is a truly transparent, background processing technology that allows your PC to be defragmented in real-time, so your high traffic-traffic volumes don’t experience the detrimental effects of fragmentation between scheduled defrags.
- Windows Home Server Console Integration. Only Diskeeper 2010 HomeServer includes full integration with the primary WHS management console. From any PC or laptop in your home you can adjust a setting, or view the History graphs — everything you need is available for easy access.
- Extend the productive life of your Home Server. Extend the effective life of your Home Server by as much as 3 years.
- Increase your Windows home server reliability. Hang-times, freeze-ups and other fragmentation-based crashes on your Home Server affect every other PC and laptop in your home. Fragment-free drives will ensure your gigabyte-sized movies stream to your video screen without a hitch.
- Speed up your anti-virus scans. Experience faster back ups and avoid system crashes resulting from fragmentation-related problems.
- Protect your system from crashing. Boosts the reliability of your Home Server by automatically preventing crash-inducing fragmentation of critical system files. Leave hang-times, freeze-ups and other fragmentation-related crashes in the dust.
- Defrag even with less than 1% free space. Defragment even in the most extreme hard drive environments — with less than 1% free space or with files split into millions of fragments.